Fractions   »      

Convert the mixed number to a improper fraction, replace the division by a multiplication with the reciprocal fraction, and reduce the result.

Notice: You can cross cancel before you multiply.

Click on  check  to check your answer.
Click on  new  to create a new problem.
Can you top 295 points?

Divide a mixed number
by number Doppelbruch
 =   = 

... more than just practicing

for free education

Allow keyboard